Monday, June 20, 2011

My Today and Before Foundations.

These are the products I'm using right now or used. These are the products I will put aside once I receive my e.l.f products to test.




What it does:
This foundation creates a soft-focus effect, which is designed to meet the coverage concerns of those in the spotlight. It leaves your complexion with such a flawless finish, it can withstand bright or harsh lighting.

Makeup for ever! I adore this foundation; The HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation. I bought this one at Sephora for $40.00 and I wear #118 Flesh. I love it because is nice and smooth. I will keep buying this foundation unless I fall in love with e.l.f products :) will keep you posted. fyi. this is the foundation i ran out and now i'm short in cash and i can't go and buy it yet! that's when i decided to try e.l.f products.


A cream to powder foundation stick that helps promote a healthy complexion while giving natural-looking coverage. Scribble in any fun shape and blend for a satin-matte finish.

This is the previous foundation I was using before Makeup for ever HD. I honestly love this foundation too! a bit more thicker the HD but I finished all of it! that means the product was good..trust me I have left unfinished products from mac that i didnt like :( This product i got it from Benefit for $34.00. I would use it again, nothing bad I can say about this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment