Saturday, June 18, 2011

e.l.f. Nail Polish Remover Pads




I happen to go again to my grocery store food-4-less and i just passed again by the cosmetics and i started to look at e.l.f cosmetics and found this! e.l.f Nail Polish Remover Pads. It has 18 pads for $1.00. Well i test the product on me just now and it work perfectly! I used one pad for my 10 fingers nails but i suggest you use one for each hand or is up to you lol. On my finger nails I had two layers of my nail-polish plus the one layer of perfectly clear to give a nice shine; and with one small pad i removed all the nail polish lol it has this oily residue but as some people might not like it! I love it! left my nails nice and smooth but i did wash my hands but still the oil help my nails to look shiny. I give this products two thumbs up :o) also is not as messy as the other products (liquid)

No comments:

Post a Comment