Monday, June 27, 2011

e.l.f 100 eyeshadow palette




Hello;

so i got my e.l.f products and this is my review on the 100 eyeshadow palette. Sad to say I'm not happy with the quality :( I will not bored you with a paragraph on why just tell you the reasons.

1-No Pigment
2-Dusty
3-Powdery
4-Chalky

Few colors of the palette were OK only! but mostly they were all on my face. Maybe there other pallets are better or there mineral. I won't recommended this product unless you are giving it to a young girl who just starting to use makeup.

It will work if you use base on your eyes! that's the only way i suggest to use this product! other then that don't buy it....sad to say I won't use it, maybe will run it to my mom to see if she likes it.. I'm staying with my Avon...or my new Too Faced. But if you are low in money i suggest Avon or drug store brand. They have good palettes and for a very low cost too and they work amazing.

more reviews on e.l.f tomorrow

I only got it for $5.00 instead of $10.00..

5 comments:

  1. California Girl,

    Hello,I came accross your blog through makeuptalk.com in the introduce yourself fornums! Anyways,I just read a few of your posts here and I am suprised about the e.l.f. nail polish remover pads! I have to go try them out.Sorry about your money situation,I can defantly relate.I love Estee Lauder foundation but as of right now I cant afford it.Your blog is cool!! I will come back again so keep up with the updates!You can check out my blog if you want to,I have to start posting on it again.I just havent had time.It's more of a Mommy Blogger Blog with frugal living and giveaways,coupons,ect. http://shannpf1977.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,Im under shannon717717 on makeuptalk.com Im still trying to set up my profile.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Shannon I will sure follow you :) and thanks for the comment. Don't try the elf foundation lol i try it already and is a big let down. Well it was for me to be truth..I rather save some money and go buy my make up for ever $40.00 but so worth it..i will put my post of the foundation here soon :) xoxo

    ps i finally got a job i start next week :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your honesty. This is a fab review, I like how you summerised it. I adore your blog by the way. You are so pretty and I am definitly going to come back to read more of your posts. I wish you lots of luck with it, although I am sure you do not need it!

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete