Friday, June 17, 2011

e.l.f Makeup & Cosmetics "Studio"

Hi Everyone,

I'm very excited because I will be placing my first order for makeup with e.l.f.  I have never used them or heard of them until I saw a youtube video blog.  I will try them for a month and see how the makeup feels and test the quality.  I can see the prices are very affordable and I'm excited; once I get my order I will share with you the cosmetics I order and do reviews as time goes by.  So friend's keep in touch, I'm a rookie at this, and I have to admit my grammar and spelling sucks bad and my apologies goes to everyone that hates that :(

The reason I want to blog mostly about e.l.f. for now is because I recently got laid off from my job and I was very short in cash and I was not able to buy my normal makeup! $$$.   I started to watch lots of youtube videos! as i stay home and don't do much right now.  Then got me thinking! why not try this brand and see if is worth it! why spend so much money $$$; so here I'm lol searching for good makeup at low price!

I will soon blog about my other makeup's that I been using so you guys can see what I use right now and what I used before.  I used to sell cosmetics from Avon, Mary Kay, and drug store brands ( Cover Girl, L'Oreal,Revlon etc..) so I used that makeup that I didn't sell and test it on me;  but that's another story so I will blog about it.  I will tell you my ups and downs selling cosmetics and the companies. :) I will eventually post more photos of myself so you guys can get familiar with me and my personality and my way of doing my makeup.  :)


Thank you for coming by and I'm praying I don't get nasty comments lol I'm such a sensitive person lol But I will suck it up and be strong!

Thank you everyone and have a wonder weekend and Happy Father's Day.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, don't worry about nasty comments, I've had my blog for nearly a month now and everyone has been so kind and supportive.
    I'm coming to the end of my contract at work (so I'll be unemployed soon). So I decided to go on a spending ban. I'm really interested to see what ELF is like though, I've heard that the brushes are really good.

    Good luck with blogging :)
    S
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie :) thank you for the comment; and sorry to hear about your job. I'm still waiting for my makeup to arrive so once i get it and test it I will let u know how it went and whats good and whats bad :) have a wonderful friday. xx

    ReplyDelete